9 Uncommon Networking Tips for Introverts from Affiliate Summit 2017 West #ASW17
- Have your elevator speech. Explain what you do, what you are looking for and how you can help the other person. Be a good listener.
- Always start with a smile. Make yourself approachable.
- Use your surroundings. Don’t isolate yourself and find groups to meet. Introduce yourself.
- Let people talk. Be a good listener because people like to speak about themselves.
- Get a conference friend. i.e. a Wingman. They help you open doors to conversation.
- Just be there. Showing up is half the battle. Don’t run up to your room and hide.
- Become a conference speaker.
- Make dinner plans with people tonight from the conference.
- Follow-up. Make personal e-mails instead of mass blasts.